пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

famous bars in new york city




Due to have started college, I now have to walk home from the bus stop, which takes 15 minutes. Itapos;s very tiring - but lets face it, I need the exercise Youapos;re probably thinking, what the hell? Thatapos;s NOTHING, but to be who is a stranger to exercise, itapos;s a long time. And itapos;s a good time to just walk and think about random stuff, a time to be alone with no distractions, and I recommend it to everyone But what I noticed today, and have been noticing increasingly, is when I leave early, the streets are deserted, but the roads are so busy The people see me walking and stare, so at first I figured they were shocked to see a size 12/14 walking, but someone mentioned to me that they were tired of people staring at them when they were walking.
So why is it that walking is so shocking? It was a warm day, I was wearing a thin sweater, a pair of jeans and pumps and I was warm enough, so that canapos;t be a reason.
Iapos;ve come to the conclusion that the idea of walking somewhere is so strange to these people, when a car is so much more easy. Surely I must be insane? No, Iapos;m just happy to walk, after all why further pollute the world?I donapos;t think this occurred to them. How much money must these people spend on petrol each day? Now, Iapos;m not looking down on them - the minute I get my driving license I will be zooming everywhere (though in a bright green KA). But until then, I will tredge along through the winter.
However, this week I have been thinking about why these people stare as if Iapos;m crazy, why do they honestly think I shouldapos;ve got a taxi? So Iapos;ve been thinking more deeply about it, and I now see how it is a mirror image of our society. How lazy we have become, and how we will take the shortest route possible, even if we miss the best things in life. One thing I see, that these warm people in their cars donapos;t see, is the playground I walk past each day. Due to finishing fairly early, I see children playing in the park, wearing more and more layers, and their smiles are brighter than any car headlights. So keep your cars, Iapos;d rather walk.

drenagem, famous bars in new york city, famous bars london, famous bars new york, famous baseball card.



Комментариев нет: