пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

california loan mortgagemonstersonline.com




James. James Daniel Delhauer, would you please make up your mind??�I�have no idea what goes on in your head half the time. It sucks, dude

I mean, god.�First, weapos;re really close. You innocently flirt with me, we have fun. Itapos;s all good.

Then, you start flirting with Ashley. And I mean really flirting. It was awful.�I�was, and am, soooooo jealous.
Then, out of the blue, you put your arm around me like that. It was nice. It was so nice. Did you notice those times where I�forgot to breathe? You would be playing with my hair or stroking my head or touching my side and it would affect me so much that Iapos;d have to close my eyes. Iapos;d completely forget to breathe, my heart would skip a beat. Iapos;m sure you noticed. You were breathing fast too. It seemed like you were enjoying the contact as much as I did.
Were you?
Please tell me you were. I want you. Iapos;ll admit it. Iapos;m sure you know I�do by now.
But youapos;re beautiful.�And funny. And sarcastic. And witty. And everything I want in a boy. Youapos;re all Iapos;ve ever wanted in a boy.
Tucker says that weapos;re soul mates; that youapos;re what I want and Iapos;m what you need. I�hope thatapos;s true. I want that so badly to be true.
Your eyes
Your smile
The color of your hair
And of course, the beard...
I like you so much So. Very. Much.
I�just want you to be mine.
Thatapos;s all I�want right now.
I just want you to be mine.

california loan mortgagemonstersonline.com, california loan mortgagemonstersonline.com option.



Комментариев нет: