суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chinatown chicago




Finished watching A Scanner Darkly. Itapos;s pretty interesting. A lot of the scenes seemed disjointed and a few characters tend to ramble a bit, but I think thatapos;s related to the heavy drug use by the main characters. At the end, thereapos;s a plot twist I liked and I felt like the ending gave the movie some closure.

Iapos;m thinking about reading the novel itapos;s based on. Itapos;s only 220 pages, I should be able to burn through that quickly. I feel like the movie left some scenes out that would have made the story make a little more sense, instead of just pouncing on the viewer at the end and having to explain most of the plot.

Robert Downey Jr.apos;s character made me lol so much.



campground in lake city fl, chinatown chicago, chinatown cast, chinatown carting, chinatown car show.



Комментариев нет: