пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

congratulation letter samples




Asjiniklknmpoinkfk

So yeah, another deleted scene. This scene is between Kara "Starbuck" Thrace and Leoben Conroy (Two) from "A Measure of Salvation." It takes place when Starbuck visits the cell where the sick/dying cylon prisoners are being kept on Galactica. I so wish they had left this in. This scene is incredible entrancing

Starbuck: You didnapos;t come all the way out here without a plan. What was it?
Leoben: You know what they say, if you want to make God smile tell Him your plans... My plan was to find someone to love and hope sheapos;d love me back. Then try anything to get her to stay.
Starbuck: Even if that meant using frakkinapos; lies and somebody elseapos;s child.
Leoben: Allapos;s fair in love and war.



This show really is all about love and war if you think about it.




When I first saw this scene I was totally amazed it had been cut out. Itapos;s so intense I was also thinking "Dayum Starbuck, that is COLD." That little wink at the end...and all of this in the face of Leobenapos;s slow and very obviously painful death process taking place before her... I mean, I get it...he kept her locked up in a "doll house" on New Caprica and tricked her into thinking they had a child together... But still... I liked when he talked about how his plan had been to find someone to love that she actually did look affected...like her rage was replaced a bit by pity, or at least some emotion other than anger.

These two never fail to captivate me when they are on screen together.

chinkapin ozark, congratulation letter samples, congratulation letter template.



Комментариев нет: